Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Strep Throat.

Well, on Saturday I didn't feel good and started to get a fever. And as the fever went away I got a sore throat, and then the sore throat started to feel like strep throat. So yesterday mama took me to the walk in clinic to find out if I indeed had strep throat. We waited for the lab results to come back, and it came back that I did have strep throat. The doctor gave me some antibiotics, and told me a few things that I would have to do. Such as gargle salt water and that kind of stuff. So, I am sitting in bed right now with strep throat. I don't think it would have been so bad if I didn't have our 4-H Cultural Arts festival this weekend. In which I am in two plays, and am going to sing with my friend Riley. (Talk about using your voice). The doctor said it will be alright to do it as long as I rest my voice real well and don't run around a lot (you know, go to friends houses, shopping, taking the dog for long walks, babysitting. I mean I wouldn't do any of that anyway with strep throat, but..).
So, I guess I'll just have to see how it all turns out. I will most likely be putting some pictures from the cultural arts festival on here after this weekend.
That's all for today!


Sitting with strep throat,

Hannah Jo

1 comment: