Monday, May 17, 2010

Update time!

Well, my life has once again gotten to be pretty crazy! Sooo, I thought I would give a quick review of what I have been up to these past two weeks.
For the past few weeks we have been helping some of our friend's youth group raise money for a trip they are going on, (we were invited to go to, but the date didn't work for us). We do odds and ends jobs, such as: weeding, gardening, cleaning up yards, raking ext. So that fills up our Monday's. The rest of the week is usually pretty quiet for me. Just a drawing class on Thursday. Other than that, I try to focus on my school. On occasion, Jonny, Ian, Seth, Leif and I go fishing. (Which is always a lot of fun!).
Two weeks ago we had a road side clean up for 4-H. As summer seems like it is getting closer and closer, days that are long get shorter and shorter.
Tomorrow I have a volleyball meet. That should be fun! We are going to have a new coach this year. Right now, I am still undecided about if I will be on the team. I keep on praying for God to give me a right decision. Sometimes I wish he would just say "Hannah, join the team!". But, as we all know it, he doesn't speak to us like that.
I'm sorry for not putting on any pictures. I hope to get some on real soon.
That 's pretty much it for now!
Oh, and we went to a super fun birthday party this weekend! It was a live Clue game!



Hannah Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment