Thursday, September 29, 2011

So long facebook, hello world!

Some of you might know that I recently "suspended" my facebook account. I didn't realize how much time I spent on it until this week. "WOW!" I thought, this afternoon. "Look how much time I have to do other things now!".
Yes, facebook is a good way to keep in contact with family, or friends far away, that is true. On the other hand though, look at how much time we spend on it, time we could be doing more productive things! At first I was sad that I had to suspend my account, but in my heart, I know it's the right thing. Besides, I would rather call up an old friend, write a letter, e-mail, or send a card to someone I haven't seen in awhile! Real life is so much more enjoyable to me. Spending time with family, friends, and learning more about our dear Savior, and Lord Jesus Christ. He is all we need in this world. Facebook, I can live without.

No comments:

Post a Comment