Friday, November 11, 2011

Days go by......



Rebecca, loving her new look! Tehehe....
Wow, Hannah.
Hot coco!!!!

Well, today is 11/11/11! How often do we see this? Once in a lifetime! Can you believe it's already November! I am always amazed at how fast time flies....
Today I had to file bills and recites,(HA! That's always fun, right?)and I was thinking to myself, I know I'm not that old, but it's crazy how old I am! I mean, look at me, I am old enough to handle responsabilities with my dad's company, I can DRIVE! (That's my favorite thing about being older.... Tehehehe), and I am doing things that prepare me for the future! It's crazy. Sometimes I wish I was still that little girl, with braids, running around, and playing on the swing set.... How blessed am I, to grow up in the Lord, with wonderful parents, friends, and family?!? It's amazing. That's all for now folks! Hannah Jo P.S: I found some of these fun pictures on the computer that I thought I might share.... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment