Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Path, in these Changing Seasons

With the seasons changing, and summer in the past, the seasons in weather and my life have been changing once again... Back to school, finishing up that, busy with things on the farm, this fall has been pretty crazy for me and my family... With all the beautiful weather we have had, I have been able to reflect on how powerful and glorious out Lord God is. All around us is proof of His beauty and perfect creation... From the changing leaves, to the birds flying South, He has made everything so perfect, so whole and complete.
Seasons have been changing in my own life, the Lord has been doing, and teaching me many things. Situations with friends or family going through things...the Lord has been my peace and strength through it all. Psalm 16:11 has been a huge encouragement for me. It says, "You will show me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore." (~Psalm 16:11). Just the truth in that verse makes me praise the Lord even more! The fact that He leads me down the path, and there is so much joy and fullness in a relationship with Christ! Love it. I Love my Lord and Savior more each day.
Guess that's all for now... :)

HJH

No comments:

Post a Comment