Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Chicago!

The Museum of Science and Industry
The U-505
Leif
Seth
Papa, Leif and Seth in front of the U-boat
"Let 'em have it!"

My clown brothers Leif and Seth
Leif and I
I am standing next to papa's favorite tractor.

Leif in a giant, high-tech John Deer combine




The Austrian Embassy
The Chicago River was right next to the Austrian Embassy
Seth and the Tom Tom GPS
Leif not happy that I won our game of Travel Blockus
The room that I stayed in at the Miller's house. I love pink!

The Miller's dog, Toto

We started our trip to Chicago on Thursday morning, 9:00 am. On Thursday night we stayed with a friend of papa's, John Miller and his mother. They live in Wheaton IL, suburb of Chicago. On Friday morning, (with the help of a Tom Tom GPS) we headed for Chicago to the Austrian Embassy to get mama's passport renewed. After we had things taken care of at the Embassy, we went to the Museum of Science and Industry. At the museum, we saw many things that I won't go into details about, but one thing that was fun was when the boys and I took a wild ride on a flight simulator. Of course, they sent me ALONE! Don't worry, I somehow survived the flips and turns... Then we took a tour on the U-505. That was fun too. We went back to the Miller's house where we ate pizza, played some games, and had a jolly good time in fellowship!

No comments:

Post a Comment