Friday, January 8, 2010

Highs and Lows of 2009

#1 Cutie! Lars Leonard

High: One high was when Lars Leonard Anderson was brought into this world. I think that Lars is one of the CUTEST baby's around!! If you look closely in this picture Lars has a little puff cereal on his cheek!

McKenzie and I

High: Earlier this summer McKenzie Larson (a really good friend of mine) came down to the cities with me for swimming lessons. I had a blast with her. We biked on some of the trails by Aunt Wendy's house, watched Legally Blond, biked up to the grocery store, baught some candy, donuts, and other junk food that girls like. Don't worry we shared most of it with Uncle Jay, and Leif. :) I would say that this was my most favorite highlights of the year!

Low: My low of the year was when our good friend Denis Weiberg died. It was a great loss to all of us who loved him very much, it was extremely hard on my father. But there is a HIGH in this, Dennis was a believer of Jesus Christ. So, that kept our spirits up, for we know, that we shall one day meet again in Heaven.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah, I'm so honored that Lars is one of your highs from last year!

    ReplyDelete