Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pete and Anne's wedding!!

The happy couple Pete and Anne Anderson!




Mr. Carley, Mama, Aunt Heidi, and Seth


Ingrid getting Lars ready to go to bed
Ingrid, Papa, and Mama
Lynne and I
Luke and Mama
Pete, Leif and I
Anne (with an E) and I
Uncle Jay and his video camera
Aunt Wendy and I

We left the Miller's house on Saturday morning, and headed for the Candlewood Suites in Libertyville IL. At first our Tom Tom GPS took us to the wrong Hotel, but after some navigation, we made our way to the Candlewood Suites in Libertyville IL. We ate some lunch with Aunt Wendy, Uncle Jay, Luke, Ingrid, and Grandma. Then started to get ready for Pete and Anne's wedding. Uncle Jay and Aunt Wendy asked me to be the "Video Girl" for taping the wedding. That was a good experience. The wedding was beautiful. What else can I say?!? Zane did a wonderful job performing the wedding ceremony for Pete and Anne. The reception was held at a restored barn. Decorated with lights, candles, and flowers. They had hors d'oeuvres, sushi (I had my first taste of sushi! I'm very proud of myself), alaskan salmon, turkey, sandwiches and much more delicious fare. Anne looked beautiful dancing with her father.
We left all tired out from dancing around 10:30.


1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you had time to post the wedding pictures...you are awesome...now I can send you blogsite to my friends who weren't there!!!
    You rock Hannah!!
    Way to go on the pictures!!
    Love ya...
    Auntie Wendy

    ReplyDelete