Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I guess you could call this a normal week..... Maybe.... :)

Well, Thanksgiving was great, Seth shot a deer on Friday, we processed the deer on Sunday, I woke up on Monday morning feeling HORRIBLE, went to the hospital, and got my appendix taken out. But other than that, it has been pretty normal around here!

Let's start on Sunday...... On Sunday evening, we processed Seth's deer. When I went to bed that night, I felt like I had a stomach ache. But in the morning, I thought differently. I had a pretty bad pain. The pain grew worse as the day progressed, and when papa came home at 3:00, he suspected that something was wrong in my appendix. Since he and Aunt Heidi had had their appendix taken out when they were 16, he noticed that I was going through the same pains that he had when he was young.
I went to the emergency room at 8:00 pm. And after some tests they found out that I did have appendicitis. I had a surgery at 2:00 am. to remove my appendix. The surgery went well, and when I woke up I immediately felt better!
I was able to go home at 2:00 pm.

I am not allowed to eat hamburgers and other junk food for about a week. And I am cannot play sports or go swimming for a month. :(

Thanks everyone who prayed for me! It was so amazing how God mad everything work out!




Sitting at home on the couch,

Hannah


P.S: Thanks grandma for telling papa to take me out to Culverts! I had the flavor of the day , Turtle! YUUUUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment