Saturday, December 19, 2009

Holte Christmas party!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!






We sang carols and played music in the afternoon.
Some of the girls playing checkerds.
Daniel and I.



Lucie hiding from the picture.


Uncle Rich.


Lucie, Ben, Samantha, Leif and I ate some delicious food together.
Ben finding some of the games.


People arrive and start to catch up with each other.

This year, the Holte Christmas party was hosted by the Len Holte family (my Uncles, Aunts, Grandma, and my family). Aunt Wendy rented the Victoria Community Center. We ate some lunch, played games, decorated cookies, and we were allowed to use the gym next to our room for an hour! It was a lot of fun to see the family! I was so bummed that I could not play basketball, volleyball, or ultimate Frisbee in the gym due to my appendectomy. :(
It was great to see and spend time with the everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment