Monday, December 21, 2009

Northern Lights Tournament, Poplar WI.

Shana, McKenzie, me, and Amanda.
The Carlstead Patriots placed 1st in Varsity.
The Forreston Saints placed 2nd in Varsity.
The Bullets placed 1st in JV.
The Forreston Saints placed 2nd in Varsity.
All team award for JV.
All team award for Varsity.











I was having fun with the settings on my camera. I really like the one of Sophie.





This past weekend, the Bullet's hosted the Northern Lights Tournament here in Poplar WI. This tournament is kind of the kick off of the season.
I only saw a few of the games because I was in Duluth on Friday, and I had to butcher 6 chickens on Saturday. But the games that I did see were pretty good.
The Bullet's JV team won 1st place (I honestly think that the other team should have won, our team played pretty sloppy), and the Forreston Saints placed 2nd.
For Varsity, Carlstead Patriots placed 1st, and Forreston Saints placed 2nd. (The bullets didn't even make it to the finals.)

No comments:

Post a Comment